What are FREEDOM pancakes?
Well, these are absolutely delicious, dairy-free, guilt-free, gluten-free, organic blueberry (or whatever else tickles your fancy) pancakes.
AND they are super easy to make!
I got this recipe from Sascha Barboza (Sascha fitness) and I absolutely LOVED it.
- 1 whole egg & 3 egg whites (if you want to turn these into protein pancakes – limiting the number of eggs to 2 egg whites)
- 1/3 cup of organic (gluten-free) oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder. I substituted this for all natural powerhouse cinnamon oil. Just one drop will do the trick as this stuff is potent.
- 1/2 cup All natural unsweetened almond milk.
- You have the option to sweeten to taste with a bit of Stevia, I personally choose not to and opted to leave the sweetness to the syrup.
Pour bit by bit into a non-stick pan. This batch would make about give or take 8 smallish sized pancakes. But you can, of course, pour into whatever size you wish.
Throw some blueberries on top. Or chocolate chips, or whatever your heart desires.
Flip over a couple times – and Voila.
Serve with a bit extra fruit, some agave syrup, or any other natural variation that gets you going, and ENJOY.